Are you seeking a quiet time with each other in the lap of the Mother Nature? Book your trip to Auli with www.chalochardham.com that provides best online packages with customized rates. It is worth a visit for its views of snow-capped peaks, its wonderful apple orchards and its lush green deodar and oak forests.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point). – Air Condition will work only from Delhi to Haridwar and vice versa, AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Tour Duration : 04 Night & 05 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Haridwar – Joshimath – Auli – Delhi
Day 01 : Delhi – Haridwar (250kms/5-6hr)
Upon arrival at Delhi airport / railway Station and proceed to Haridwar Hotel – Haridwar is the Gateway of Chardham Yatra. Upon arrival check inn into the hotel. Evening attend The Ganga Arti at famous Har Ki Pauri (by your own). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Haridwar – Joshimath (276 km, 8-9 hours’ drive)
After breakfast, get on the road and start driving to Joshimath. On the way, halt at Devprayag (one of the Panch Prayag of River Alaknanda where it meets with River Bhagirathi), Rudraprayag (the meeting point of River Alaknanda and River Mandakini) and Karnprayag (the confluence of Rivers Alaknanda and Pindar). As you reach Joshimath, check in at the hotel evening free for lesiure activites.
Day 03 : Joshimath – Auli (16 km, 2 hours’ drive)
After breakfast travel to Joshimath on arrival visit to local siteseeing Auli ropeway, Gurso Bugyal, Auli artificial lake of Auli and then back to Joshimath hotel take dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Joshimath – Haridwar (215kms /8-9hr)
After breakfast drive to Haridwar en-route visit Deoprayag , Rishikesh (Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula, Gita Mandir).After sightseeing proceed to Haridwar. Attend evening Aarti at Har-Ki-Pouri at Haridwar overnight stay at Haridwar hotel.
Day 05 : Haridwar – Delhi (250 kms/5-6hr)
Morning drive to Delhi we will drop you at Delhi Airport/Railway staiton.