Explore the marvellous and stunning beauty of Badrinath town, with pleasant weather, dense forest, snow clad Mountains, holy river with surrounding green valley that attracts tourists from india as well as from abroad with the booking of one of the best and affordable travelling website www.chalochardham.com which deals in online booking, booking trip by helicopters and many more.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• Transportation from Haridwar to Haridwar (for the designated meeting point). AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
•5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
• Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
• AC will not operate on Hills. Ac will only operate from Delhi – Haridwar & Hardwar to Delhi only.
• Government Service Tax (GST) will be extra only.
• Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
Tour Duration : 3 Night & 4 Days
Destinations : Piplakoti/Badrianth (1N) – Rudraprayag (1N) – Haridwar(1N)
Day 01 : Haridwar – Badrinath (320 kms / 09-10 hr)
Morning after breakfast proceed to Badrinath via Rudraprayag , Joshimath, (Narsimha Temple, Sankaracharaya Math) Badrinath. Evening Darshan & Pooja at Badrinath temple. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 02 : Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (170 kms/06hr)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the Mukh of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Joshimath is situated on the slopes above the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four Maths established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is the winter seat of Badrinath.
Day 03 :Rudraprayag- Devprayag –Rishikesh-Haridwar (140 kms/05hr)
After breakfast drive to Haridwar en-route visit Deoprayag , Rishikesh (Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula, Gita Mandir).After sightseeing proceed to Haridwar. Attend evening Aarti at Har-Ki-Pouri at Haridwar proceed to Haridwar hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04 : Haridwar Drop
Morning after breakfast we will drop you at Airport/Railway staiton.
|Days||Night Stay||Standard Hotel(2 Star Category)||Deluxe Hotel(3 Star Category)||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|1||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
|2||Badrinath||Hotel Janki, Hotel Rajasthan or Similar||Snow Crest , Badrivilla or Similar||Hotel Sarovar Portico or Similar|
|3||Rudraprayag||Hotel Narayana, Vijay Raj or Similar||Hotel Samrat , Pushpdeep Grand or Similar||Hotel Monal or Similar|
|4||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kamiz, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctore if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks,Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keep the wrappers in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be carefull.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles / drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.