The Char Dham yatra in Uttarakhand is one of the most popular pilgrimages in Himalayan region of North India. It can be done via roads or helicopter by booking from travelling websites. One such travel website is www.chalochardham.com which provides best tour packages in the dev bhoomi of Uttarakhand. The helicopter service provided by it is amazing and time saving too along with proper guides.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double.
• Meal – Breakfast Lunch & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• VIP Darshan.
• Palki/Doli at Yamunotri.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Car service at Badrinath.
• Special Abhishek in Badrinath & Lunch at Badrinath.
• Cab transfer from Harsil to Gangotri and return to Harsil.
• Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
• Transportation with Service oriented driver.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
Tour Duration : 4 Night & 5 Days
Destinations : Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harshil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Day – 01: : Take off from Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun
Arrival Kharsali Helipad for Yamunotri. Visit to Temple by Palki and night halt at Janki Chatti / Kharsali. We will organise the palki for passengers . Night halt accomodation has been arranged at Janki Chatti , although due to lack of good hotels in the area people should not have very high expectations from the accomodation.
Day 02 : Kharsali Helipad – Harshil
Arrival at Harsil helipad for Gangotri. We shall organise transport from Harsil to Gangotri Temple. Night halt of passengers will be oraganised at Harsil Retreat resort in Harsil. People can enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Harsil including the pure and quiet Ganges river which passes from near the helipad.
Day – 03:Harsil – Kedarnath
Arrival at Kedarnath. The temple is at a walking distance from the helipad. We shall provide VIP darshan slips to the passengers. These slips are provided by the temple committee and the cost of each slip is Rs 1100. Night halt will be organised at Punjab Sindh Awas / Rajasthan House.
Day 04 : Kedarnath – Badrinath
Take off from Kedarnath. 1pm Arrival at Badrinath. Passengers will be staying at Hotel Sarovar Portico the best property of Badrinath. We shall provide transport for temple visit and local sight seeing upto Mana Village. We shall also provide special Abhishek Arti tickets for the early morning Puja.
Day – 05: Kedarnath to Badrinath – back to Dehradun Tour Ends:
1pm Take off from Badrinath. 2pm Arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun.
|Days||Night Stay||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|3||Kedarnath||Shivalik Valley Resort|
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kamiz, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctore if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks,Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keep the wrappers in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be carefull.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles / drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.