The Char Dham yatra in Uttarakhand is one of the most popular pilgrimages in Himalayan region of North India. It can be done via roads or helicopter by booking from travelling websites. One such travel website is www.chalochardham.com which provides best tour packages in the dev bhoomi of Uttarakhand. The helicopter service provided by it is amazing and time saving too along with proper guides.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double.
• Stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Dehradun.
• Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun
• Includes stay & meals for 4 Nights / 5 Days.
• Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
• All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
• Meal – Breakfast Lunch & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• Palki/Doli at Yamunotri.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Car service at Badrinath.
• Cab transfer from Harsil to Gangotri and return to Harsil.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
Tour Duration : 4 Night & 5 Days
Destinations : Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harshil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Day – 01: : Take off from Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun
0700 AM : DEPARTURE S’DHARA HELIPAD , DEHRADUN
0745 AM : ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
Our staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts in the evening. Breakfast at hotel and passengers are supposed to leave their hotel early at Dehradun. Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by ground staff, who will unload their baggage and carry it to your hotel. Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min.
Day 02 : Kharsali Helipad – Harshil
0745 AM : DEPARTURE YAMUNOTRI HELIPAD
0830 AM : ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
Gangotri temple is approx 22 KMS from Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx. 50 mins. Stay at Harsil is arranged at Prakroti Resort. Our ground staff will assist passengers through out there stay at Harsil. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food in Gangotri Valley.
Day – 03 : Harsil – Kedarnath
0900 AM : DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
1000 AM : ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD
We will arrive to phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach. Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.
Day 04 : Kedarnath – Badrinath
1000 AM : DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTKASHI
1100 AM : ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD
Take off from Kedarnath. 1pm Arrival at Badrinath. Passengers will be staying at Hotel Sarovar Portico the best property of Badrinath. We shall provide transport for temple visit and local sight seeing upto Mana Village. The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
Day – 05: Kedarnath to Badrinath – back to Dehradun Tour Ends:
1130 AM : DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD
1230 PM : ARRIVAL S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
Take off from Badrinath. 12:30pm Arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun.
|Days||Night Stay||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|3||Kedarnath||Shivalik Valley Resort|
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS :
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Heritage aviation reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
Upto 7 days before Journey — 20% of amount
Upto 48 hours before Journey — 50% of amount
Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of amount
Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
BAD WEATHER SITUATION :
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day . In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on