Tour Duration: 5 Night & 6 Days
Destinations : Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harshil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double.
• Stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Dehradun.
• Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun
• Includes stay & meals for 4 Nights / 5 Days.
• Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
• All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
• Meal – Breakfast Lunch & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu).
• Palki/Doli at Yamunotri.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Car service at Badrinath.
• Cab transfer from Harsil to Gangotri and return to Harsil.
• Transportation with the Service-oriented driver.
• 5% GST.
• Cost for extra night accommodation (if any).
• Meals other than those mentioned explicitly in the itinerary
• Any claim due to natural calamity, medical emergencies or evacuation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, medication etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
• Anything not mentioned above.
• Any Sightseeing Which Is Not Mentioned In Above Program.
• Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
Day 01: Dehradun Airport Pickup
Arrived at Dehradun Airport and drive to hotel for overnight stay. Our staff will brief the guest about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts in the evening.
Day 02: Take off from Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun – Kharshali
- Around 07: oo AM we proceed to Kharshali from Shastradhara Helipad.
- 07:45 AM: we reached Kharshali helipad.
Arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers is welcomed by ground staff, who will unload their baggage and carry it to your hotel. Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be cover by palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hour 30 min.
Day 03: Kharsali Helipad – Harshil
- Around 07: 45 AM we proceed to Harshil from Kharshali Helipad.
- 08:30 AM: we reached Harshil helipad.
Gangotri temple is approx 22 KMS from Harsil helipad and drives by car is approx. 50 mins. Stay at Harsil is arranged at Prakriti Resort. Our ground staff will assist passengers throughout there stay at Harsil. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food in Gangotri Valley.
Day 04: Harsil – Phata Helipad – Kedarnath
- Around 09: 00 AM we proceed to Phata from Harshil Helipad.
- 10:00 AM: we reached Kedarnath helipad.
We will arrive at phata helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for Kedarnath Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from the helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach.Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Guptkashi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.
Day 05: Kedarnath – Badrinath
- Around 10: 00 AM we proceed to Badrinath from Phata Helipad.
- 11:00 AM: we reached Badrinath helipad.
Take off from Kedarnath arrive at Badrinath. Passengers will be staying at Hotel Sarovar Portico the best property of Badrinath. We shall provide transport for temple visit and local sightseeing up to Mana Village. The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 04:00 AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guest to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
Day 06: Badrinath – Dehradun Tour Ends:
- 11:30 AM: Depart from Badrinath:
- 1230 PM : Reached at Sahastradhara helipad
Take off from Badrinath. 12:30pm Arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad Dehradun.
|Days||Night Stay||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|1||Dehadrun||MJ Residency or Madhuban|
|4||Kedarnath||Shivalik Valley Resort|
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS :
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg of luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However, at Harsil and Badrinath, the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Heritage aviation reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Up to 7 days before Journey — 20% of the amount
- Up to 48 hours before Journey — 50% of the amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of the amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then the booking will be treated as canceled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Bad weather situation
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on
SIGHTSEEING COVERED BY US:
• Yamunotri, Kharsali(winter sheet of Yamunotri Ji)
• Kedarnath Ji
• Badrinath Ji