Tour Duration: 1 Night & 2 Days
Destinations : Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harshil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double.
• Stay, pickup and Airport transfer for 1 Night in Dehradun.
• Helicopter trip starts from Dehradun
• Includes stay & meals for 1 Night.
• Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
• All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
• Meal – Breakfast Lunch & Dinner (Veg meals) .
• Palki/Doli at Yamunotri.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Car service at Badrinath.
• Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
• Transportation with Service oriented driver.
• 5% GST.
• Cost for extra night accommodation (if any).
• Meals other than those mentioned explicitly in the itinerary
• Any claim due to natural calamity, medical emergencies or evacuation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, medication etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
• Helicopter Ticket For Kedarnath Ji.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
• Anything not mentioned above.
• Any Sightseeing Which Is Not Mentioned In Above Program.
• Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
Day 01: Dehradun to Kharsali – Kharsali to Yamunotri – Return to Kharsali – Kharsali to Harsil – Harsil to Gangotri – Gangotri to Harsil (Overnight Stay at Harsil)
07: 00 Departure from (Dehradun) Sahastradhara Helipad
07: 40 Arrive Kharsali On arrival starts your trek for Yamunotri Dham approx 6 km. After the darshan, trek back to Kharsali. (You have an option of taking ponies or palki for the trek) ? 2: 00 P.M departure from Kharsali by helicopter to Harsil (Gangotri)
2: 30 Arrive Harsil. The Gangotri temple is 24 km from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes one way.
4: 00 Arrive at the Gangotri Temple. Attend the Puja arranged especially For you.
5: 00 Drive to Harsil Retreat after the darshan. Dinner and overnight at Harsil Resort.
Day 02: Harsil to Kedarnath – Kedarnath to Badrinath – back to Dehradun Tour Ends:
07: 00 After an early breakfast, leave Harsil for Kedarnath.
08: 00 Arrive Kedarnath. You will be escorted to the Shrine. Attend the Puja specially arranged for you.
10: 00 Leave for Badrinath
10: 40 Arrive Badrinath. Attend the Puja specially arranged for you. Lunch at a restaurant
13: 00 Depart for Dehradun
14: 00 Arrive Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad)
|Days||Night Stay||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|2||Dehradun||MJ Residency or Similar|
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS :
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg of luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However, at Harsil and Badrinath, the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Traveloi Holidays reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Up to 7 days before Journey — 20% of the amount
- Up to 48 hours before Journey — 50% of the amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of the amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then the booking will be treated as canceled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Bad weather situation
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on
SIGHTSEEING COVERED BY US:
• Yamunotri, Kharsali(winter sheet of Yamunotri Ji)
• Kedarnath Ji
• Badrinath Ji