Tour Duration: 4 Night & 5 Days
DDestinations:Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harshil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
• Complimentary lavish stay for 1 Night in Dehradun.
• Pick and Drop facility.
• Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath.
• Luxurious stay and delicious meals for 4 Nights and 5 Days.
• Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
• All local transport and sightseeing by Toyota Innova.
• Meal – Breakfast Lunch & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu).
• Palki/Doli at Yamunotri.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Car service at Badrinath.
• Cab transfer from Harsil to Gangotri and return to Harsil.
• Transportation with the Service-oriented driver.
• 5% GST.
• Cost for extra night accommodation (if any).
• Meals other than those mentioned explicitly in the itinerary
• Any claim due to natural calamity, medical emergencies or evacuation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, medication etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
• Anything not mentioned above.
• Any Sightseeing Which Is Not Mentioned In Above Program.
• Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
Arrival Day (Dehradun)
Welcome to Haridwar. Upon arrival at Dehradun airport or railway station, our informed driver cum guide will receive you and transfer you to our luxurious hotel for complimentary stay. Spend the day to relax after a smooth check-in process and sleep homely for an exciting tomorrow. Programme summary of arrival day:
Day 01: Dehradun – Yamunotri
- 07: 00 AM Departure Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun (By Helicopter)
- 07:30 AM Arrival Kharsali Helipad/Barkot helipad, Yamunotri.
Assemble at the State government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, and the starting and concluding point of this yatra. The ground staff briefs you about the do’s and don’t’s of the trip. As you arrive at the Kharsali helipad for Yamunotri, you are transferred to your hotel.
After freshening up, you will get palki and leave for VIP darshan at temple Yamunotri. The main attractions here are Goddess Yamuna and the thermal springs at Janki Chatti.
Day 02: Yamunotri to Gangotri
- 07: 45 AM we proceed to Harshil from Kharshali / Barkot Helipad.
- 08:30 AM: Arrival Harsil Helipad, Gangotri.
The day is scheduled for visiting the next Chardham destination of Uttarakhand- Gangotri. It is advisable that you visit the Gangotri temple, right from the helipad. The temple is located at a distance of 20 km from here which will be cover by cab. Arrive at the temple around 50 minutes later.
After Darshan at Gangotri temple, get transferred to your hotel in the afternoon. After completing the check-in, have your lunch. Later, you can relax for some time. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, Short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
Day 03: Gangotri – Kedarnath
- 09: 00 AM Departure Harsil Helipad, Gangotri (By Helicopter).
- 09:00 AM: Arrival Badrinath Helipad.
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-capped peaks, making it the most remote site among all four Char Dham sites. We will arrive at Guptkashi helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from the helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach
This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that the temple has been built on the site where Lord Vishnu had witnessed the wedding ceremony of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati
Day 04: Kedarnath – Badrinath
- 10: 00 AM Departure Kedarnath Helipad (By Helicopter).
- 10:45 AM Arrival Badrinath Helipad.
Head to the beautiful city of Narayan, Badrinath. Upon arrival at Badrinath helipad, our handlers will transfer you to the Hotel Sarovar Portico where you can relish your lunch and pay a visit to Badri Narayan VIP Darshan, Go for Bath in Tapt Kund” (Hot Water Kund), Then Go for Badrinath Ji Darshan. At Badrinath Dham Visit All Temple Surround Badri Dham Like Laxmi Temple, Hanuman Ji Temple, Kuber Ji, Aadi Kedareshwar Temple Etc. In the evening, spend leisurely hours in the Mana Village which is near to the religious site of Badrinath, Bheem Pul, Saraswati River, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa.
Make the best out of your religious yatra holiday by cherishing the darshan of the Shringar of the Narayana from close quarters
Day 05: Badrinath – Dehradun
- 11: 30 AM Departure Kedarnath Helipad (By Helicopter).
- 12:30 PM Arrival Dehradun Helipad (Will Provide Drop).
In the morning after having a hearty breakfast, bow your head to Badri Narayan temple and fly back to Dehradun with positive vibes and pleasant memories of Chardham Yatra by helicopter package.
|Days||Night Stay||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|3||Ganogtri||Hotel Himalayan Nature Resort|
|4||Kedarnath||Hotel Villa Aadhya|
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS :
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg of luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri and Kedarnath are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However, at Harsil and Badrinath, the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Traveloi Holidays reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Up to 7 days before Journey — 20% of the amount
- Up to 48 hours before Journey — 50% of the amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of the amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then the booking will be treated as canceled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Bad weather situation
If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on the next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on
SIGHTSEEING COVERED BY US:
• Yamunotri, Kharsali(winter sheet of Yamunotri Ji)
• Kedarnath Ji
• Badrinath Ji