Tour Duration: 13 Night & 14 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Haridwar(1N) – Barkot (2N) – Uttarkashi (2N) – Phata (3N) – Badrinath (1N) – Ghanghria(2N) – Rudraprayag (1N) – Rishikesh(1N) – Delhi
• Accommodation on well-appointed hotels mentioned, or similar, as per itinerary.
• Daily breakfast & dinner(Veg meals on Fixed Menu) as per itinerary (from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 14).
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in a time frame.
• Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point). – Air Condition will work only from Delhi to Haridwar and vice versa, AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5% GST.
• Cost for extra night accommodation (if any).
• Meals other than those mentioned explicitly in the itinerary
• Lunches on all the days.
• Any VIP Darshan charges or special arrangement in temples during sightseeing.
• Any claim due to natural calamity, medical emergencies or evacuation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, medication etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
• Helicopter Ticket For Kedarnath Ji.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
• Any Pony, Palki, Horse Charges At KedarnathJi And Yamunotri Ji, Ghnagariya, Hemkund Sahib .
• Anything not mentioned above.
• Any Sightseeing Which Is Not Mentioned In Above Program.
• Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
Day 01: Delhi – Haridwar
Pick you at from Delhi Airport / Railway station and proceed to Haridwar for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Haridwar – Barkot
Today after breakfast, proceed to Barkot via Mussoorie. En route visit Kempty Falls (if time permits). Overnight stay.
Day 03: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
The morning we will drive towards Jankichatti and proceed to Yamunotri by walk/ horse/palki/doli. Return for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Barkot – Uttarkashi
Today after breakfast we drive to Uttarkashi en route visit Vishvanath Temple. Overnight stay at a hotel.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
Today after an early breakfast, drive to Gangotri Temple Dedicated To Goddess Ganga. After Gangotri Darshan, proceed further to Uttarkashi and check in to the hotel.
Day 06 : Uttarkashi – Phata(Khumera) / Sitapur
Today after an early breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Phata(Khumera) /Sitapur and see the river Mandakini. On arrival check in at the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 07 : Phata(Khumera) / Sitapur – Kedarnath Stay
Morning drive to Gaurikund (16 km drive one way). On arrival, Gaurikund starts your trek ahead for Kedarnath Ji freshening up, perform Pooja and also Darshan at Shri Kedarnathji. This evening we are staying in Kedarnath Ji in govt provided camps or huts (Clients Own arrangement ).
Day 08 : Phata(Khumera) Halt. (Today whole day for rest)
Early Morning after Daeshan Kedarnath Ji we are trekking back to Gaurikund and further proceed to hotel for relaxing your self. Overnight stay and dinner at phata.
Day 09 : Phata(Khumera)/Sitapur – Joshimath – Badrinath
The morning after breakfast proceed to Badrinath, via Joshimath (Narasimha Temple, Sankaracharaya Math). Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 10: Badrinath – Govindghat – Ghanghria
Early Morning Firstly Take Bath In “Tapt Kund” (Hot Water Kund), Then Go for Badrinath Ji Darshan. At Badrinath Dham Visit All Temple Surround Badri Dham Like Laxmi Temple, Hanuman Ji Temple, Kuber Ji, Aadi Kedareshwar Temple Etc. After Darshan Drive Back Towards Govindghat , then Pulna village there any one can go way vechile or pony or dolly where 4Km is motorable way and there on trek to Ghanghria abd next 11 Kms is by trek or same horse or pony . overnight at hotel at Ghanghria .
Day 11: Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria
Today after breakfast, proceed to Hemkund Sahib (4239 mtr) and visit Gurdwara of Guru Gobind Singh Jee the tenth guru of Sikhs have meditated here in his previous birth this gurdwara is stands here in his memory on the bank of a sacred lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: Ghangariya – Joshimath – Rudraprayag
Today after breakfast, trek back to Govindhat and then later drive to Rudraprayag for overnight stay at hotel.
Day 13: Rudraprayag – Devprayag – Rishikesh
Today after breakfast, proceed to Haridwar via Devprayag, Rishikesh Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 14: Rishikesh – Haridwar – Delhi Drop
Morning breakfast at the hotel, drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station/Airport.
|Days||Night Stay||Standard Hotel (2 Star Category)||Deluxe Hotel (3 Star Category)||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|1||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
|2||Barkot||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Smarat, Akshat or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|3||Barkot||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Smarat, Akshat or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|4||Uttarkashi||Hotel Shivananda, Hotel Gangaputra or Similar||Hotel Mahima Resort, Hotel 5 Elements or Similar||Hotel Shivlinga, Monal Hotel or Similar|
|5||Uttarkashi||Hotel Shivananda, Hotel Gangaputra or Similar||Hotel Mahima Resort, Hotel 5 Elements or Similar||Hotel Shivlinga, Monal Hotel or Similar|
|6||Phata(khumera)||Hotel Paradise, Mahadev, Shiva or Similar||Vishnu Palace or similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Villa Aadhya or Similar|
|7||Kedarnath||Govt Camps by Own||Raj Palace , Camp Nirvana or Similar||Govt Camps by Own|
|8||Phata(khumera)||Hotel Paradise, Mahadev, Shiva or Similar||Vishnu Palace or similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Villa Aadhya or Similar|
|9||Badrinath||Hotel Deepak, Hotel Rajasthan or Similar||Snow Crest , Badrivilla or Similar||Hotel Sarovar Portico or Similar|
|10||Ghangaria||Hotel Kuber or Similar||Hotel Kuber Annex or Similar||Hotel New Kuber or Similar|
|11||Ghangaria||Hotel Kuber or Similar||Hotel Kuber Annex or Similar||Hotel New Kuber or Similar|
|12||Rudraprayag||Hotel Narayana, Vijay Raj or Similar||Hotel Samrat , Pushpdeep Grand or Similar||Hotel Monal or Similar|
|13||Rishikesh||Hotel Bhagirathi or Similar||Hotel Vashundahra Palace or Similar||Hotel Ganga Kinare or Similar|
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also, Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kameez, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on the valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause a serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctors if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks, Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey you eat anything that keeps the wrappers in your pocket and throws when you find a dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be careful.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during the journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles/drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.
SIGHTSEEING COVERED BY US:
• Barkot, Yamunotri, Kharsali(winter sheet of Yamunotri Ji)
• Uttarkashi, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Harshil, Gangotri
• Guptkashi, Kedarnath Ji
• Joshimath, Narsingh Devta Temple
• Badrinath Ji, Mana Village
• Hemkund Sahib Ji
• Panch Prayag(Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karanprayag, Nand Prayag, Vishnu Prayag)
• Lakha Mandal, Chopta, Trijugi Narayan Temple