Chardham yatra in the dev bhoomi of uttrakhand is one of the most important Hindu Pilgrimages in India. It comprises of holy sites worshiped by hindus namely – Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. We at chalo chardham offer various packages at affordable cost. The team of chalochardham works 24*7 to make all arrangements well maintained and comfortable. The tour arranged by www.chalochardham.com is extremely informative.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point). – Air Condition will work only from Delhi to Haridwar and vice versa, AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
SIGHTSEEING COVERED BY US:
• Barkot, Yamunotri,Kharsali(winter sheet of Yamunotri Ji)
• Uttarkashi, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Harshil, Gangotri
• Guptkashi, Kedarnath Ji
• Joshimath, Narsingh Devta Temple
• Badrinath Ji, Mana Village
• Panch Prayag(Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karanprayag, Nand Prayag, Vishnu Prayag)
SIGHTSEEING NOT COVERED BY US:
• Lakha Mandal, Chopta, Trijugi Narayan Temple
• Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
• AC will not operate on Hills. Ac will only operate from Delhi – Haridwar & Hardwar to Delhi only.
• Government Service Tax (GST) will be extra only.
• Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
Tour Duration : 11 Night & 12 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Haridwar(1N) – Jankichatti (2N) – Uttarkashi (2N) – Phata (3N) – Badrinath (1N) – Rudraprayag (1N) – Haridwar(1N) – Delhi
Day 01 : Delhi – Haridwar(240 kms / 07 hrs)
Pick you at from Delhi Airport and proceed to Haridwar Hotel – Haridwar is the Gateway of Chardham Yatra. Upon arrival check inn into the hotel. Later we shall take you to visit to the Har- ki- Pauri, Revel in Ganga Aarti in the Evening,later back to hotel for overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02 : Haridwar – Barkot / Kharsali i via Mussoorie (approx 185 km / approx. 9 hours drive)
Today after breakfast, proceed to Barkot via Mussoorie. En route visit Kempty Falls (if time permits). On arrival in Barkot/Kharsali, check in to the hotel.
Day 03 : Barkot/ Kharsali – Yamunotri – Barkot/ Kharsali
The morning we will drive towards Jankichatti, the base for Yamunotri trek. After reaching there, start your trek (06 km trek one way) and reach the temple of Goddess Yamuna dip in the hot springs then do darshan and puja. Here near the temple “Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila, after taking bath in Jamunabai Kund’s warm water and having “Darshan” of pious “Yamunaji”. Return to Jankichatti and further proceed to your hotel.
Yamunotri Temple : Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again.
Surya Kund: There are a Number of thermal springs in the vicinity of the temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund.
Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple .
Day 04 : Barkot / Kharsali – Uttarkashi / Naitala (approx. 110 km / approx. 5 hours)
Today, drive to Uttarkashi via Naitala, en route visit Vishvanath Temple. On arrival, check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Uttarkashi / Naitala – Gangotri – Uttarkashi / Naitala (approx 95 km / approx 6 hours)
Today after an early breakfast, drive to Gangotri(3048). Enroute visit Harsil village, Bhagirathi river and dense forests with mountains. Gangotri Temple Is 18th Century Temple Dedicated To Goddess Ganga. It Is Located Sacred Stone Where King Bhagirath Worshipped Lord Shiva, Ganga Is Believed To Have Touched Earth At This Spot. After Gangotri Darshan, proceed further to Uttarkashi and check in to the hotel.
Day 06 : Uttarkashi / Naitala – Guptkashi/ Sitapur (approx 210 km / approx. 9 hours one way )
Today after an early breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Guptkashi /Phata /Sitapur and see the river Mandakini. On arrival check in at hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 07 : Guptkashi/Sitapur – Kedarnath ( approx 30 Km / approx 20 km Trek – approx 08 hours
Morning drive to Gaurikund (16 kms drive-one way). On arrival Gaurikund start your journey on the tough trek ahead. On arrival Kedarnath freshening up, perform Pooja and also Darshan at Shri Kedarnathji. This evening we are staying in Kedarnath Ji in govt provided camps or huts (Clients Own arrangement ). Amidst the dramatic mountains capes of the majestic Kedarnath range stands one of the twelve ‘Jyotirlingas’ of Kedar or Lord Shiva. Lying at an altitude of 3584 mts. on the head of river Mandakini, the shrine of Kedarnath is amongst the holiest pilgrimages for the Hindus.Or If you can take local transport such as horse or doli for your ride then same day return from Kedarnath ji Darshan and night stay at hotel.
Day 08 : Phata Halt. (Today whole day for rest)
Early Morning after Daeshan Kedarnath Ji we are trekking back to Sitapur and further we have this day leisure for relax for those who have trekked Kedarnath Ji yesterday. However those are feeling better they can make small excursions to some beautiful and most famous sights of Triyugi Narayan: the temple of Lord Vishu surrounding. Overnight stay and dinner at phata.
Day 09 : Guptkashi /Sitapur – Joshimath (approx 160 km/ approx 6 hours)
Morning after breakfast proceed to Joshimath, (Narsimha Temple, Sankaracharaya Math) . Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 10 : Joshimath – Badrinath – Joshimath (45 kms/02hr)
Early Morning drive towards Badri Dham, you will reached at badrinath within 1 hr, Firstly Take Bath In “Tapt Kund” (Hot Water Kund), Then Go for Badrinath Ji Darshan. At Badrinath Dham Visit All Temple Surround Badri Dham Like Laxmi Temple, Hanuman Ji Temple, Kuber Ji, Aadi Kedareshwar Temple Etc. After Darshan Drive Back Towards Rudraprayag for Overnight Stay.
Cradled In The Twin Mountain Ranges Of Nar and Narayan Is The Holiest Of The Four Shrines- Badrinath Along The Left Bank Of River Alaknanda With The Towernig Neelkanth Peak As The Splendid Backdrop.
Day 11 : Joshiamth – Rudraprayag- Devprayag –Rishikesh-Haridwar –(270 kms/09hr)
Today after breakfast, proceed to Haridwar via Devprayag. Devprayag is one of the panch prayag, where rivers Alaknanda and Bhagirathi meet and take the name of Ganga. Visit Raghunathji Temple. On arrival in Haridwar, check in to the hotel.Later in the evening, witness The Ganga Aarti at Har ki Pauri.The rest of the evening is at leisure for you to explore the city.Overnight in Haridwar.
Day 12 : Haridwar -Delhi (approx 250 km / approx. 8 hours drive)
Morning breakfast at hotel,drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station/Airport.
|Days||Night Stay||Standard Hotel (2 Star Category)||Deluxe Hotel (3 Star Category)||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|1||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
|2||Jankichatti||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Raturi or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|3||Jankichatti||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Raturi or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|4||Uttarkashi||Hotel Shivananda, Hotel Gangaputra or Similar||Hotel Mahima Resort, Hotel 5 Elements or Similar||Hotel Shivlinga, Monal Hotel or Similar|
|5||Uttarkashi||Hotel Shivananda, Hotel Gangaputra or Similar||Hotel Mahima Resort, Hotel 5 Elements or Similar||Hotel Shivlinga, Monal Hotel or Similar|
|6||Sitapur/Phata||Hotel Paradise, Jagat Raj or Similar||Raj Palace , Camp Nirvana or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Adhya Vill or Similar|
|7||Sitapur/Phata||Hotel Paradise, Jagat Raj or Similar||Raj Palace , Camp Nirvana or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Adhya Vill or Similar|
|8||Sitapur/Phata||Hotel Paradise, Jagat Raj or Similar||Raj Palace , Camp Nirvana or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Adhya Vill or Similar|
|9||Badrinath||Hotel Janki, Hotel Rajasthan or Similar||Snow Crest , Badrivilla or Similar||Hotel Sarovar Portico or Similar|
|10||Rudraprayag||Hotel Narayana, Vijay Raj or Similar||Hotel Samrat , Pushpdeep Grand or Similar||Hotel Monal or Similar|
|11||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kamiz, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctore if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks,Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keep the wrappers in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be carefull.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles / drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.