Tour Duration : 06 Night & 07 Days
Destinations : Delhi – Haridwar(1N) – Joshimath (1N) – Ghangariya (2N) – Joshimath (1N) – Haridwar (1N) – Delhi
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point). – Air Condition will work only from Delhi to Haridwar and vice versa, AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Day 01 : Delhi – Haridwar (250kms/5-6hr)
Upon arrival at Delhi airport / railway Station and proceed to Haridwar Hotel – Haridwar is the Gateway of Chardham Yatra. Upon arrival check inn into the hotel. Evening attend The Ganga Arti at famous Har Ki Pauri (by your own). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Haridwar – Joshimath (320kms/8-9hr)
Today morning after breakfast drive to Joshimath en-route visit Gurudwara ji at Srinagar. Dinner and stay in Joshimath.
Day 03 : Joshimath – Gobindghat – Ghangariya
Today morning after breakfast, your journey start to Gobindghat situated near the confluence of roaring Laxman Ganga and Alaknanda rivers called Vishnu Ganga. Lunch at Gurdwara at Gobindghat. Later follow a 14 kms trek up to Ghangariya. The base camp for Hemkund Sahib & Valley of flower. Dinner and overnight stay at Ghangariya.
Day 04 : Ghangariya – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangariya
This day after breakfast, trek to Hemkund Sahib,4239m above sea-level (5kms/3hrs). Here Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth guru of Sikhs, is believed to have meditated here in his previous birth. A gurdwara stands here in his memory on the bank of a sacred lake. Return to Ghangariya. Dinner and overnight stay at Ghangriya.
Day 05 : Ghangariya – Gobindghat – Joshimath
Today after breakfast, trek down to Gobindghat. Lunch at Gobindghat and drive back to Joshimath check-in into your hotel. Evening visit famous Narsing temple the winter seat of lord Badrinath. Dinner and overnight stay at Joshimath.
Day 06 : Joshimath – Haridwar(320kms/8-9hr)
Morning after breakfast leave Haridwar en-route visit Tehri Dam, Rishikesh (Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula, Gita Mandir).After sightseeing proceed to Haridwar. Attend evening Aarti at Har-Ki-Pouri at Haridwar. Overnight stay in Haridwar.
Day 07 : Haridwar – Delhi (250 kms/5-6hr)
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi we will drop you at Delhi Airport/Railway station.
|Days||Night Stay||Standard Hotel(2 Star Category)||Deluxe Hotel(3 Star Category)||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|1||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
|2||Jankichatti||Hotel Kamet, Nanda Inn Cottage or Similar||Malari Inn , Dronagiri or Similar||Mount View, Himalayan Abode or Similar|
|3||Ghangariya||Priya, Kuber Annex or Similar||Malari Inn , Dronagiri or Similar||Ghangharia Valley Camp, Sri Nanda Lokpal Palace or Similar|
|4||Ghangariya||Priya, Kuber Annex or Similar||Kuber , Devlok or Similar||Ghangharia Valley Camp, Sri Nanda Lokpal Palace or Similar|
|5||Joshimath||Hotel Kamet, Nanda Inn Cottage or Similar||Malari Inn , Dronagiri or Similar||Mount View, Himalayan Abode or Similar|
|6||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kamiz, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctore if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks,Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keep the wrappers in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be carefull.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles / drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.