Badrinath & Kedarnath Yatra Helicopter package is the tour of remarkable touring destination of Badri & kedar which welcomes the chardham visitors. Badrinath & kedarnath tour is the important part of the chardham yatra and famed for Hindu pilgrimage tour. Book your trip for kedarnath and badrinath with us at www.chalochardam.com. Enjoy customized helicopter rates and excellent arrangements which are made keeping in mind your budget and satisfaction.
• Meal Lunch .
• Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
• VIP Darshan.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Car service at Badrinath.
• Special Abhishek in Badrinath & Lunch at Badrinath.
• Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
• Transportation with Service oriented driver.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
Tour Duration : Same Day Return
Destinations : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
SAME DAY : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
07 : 00 After an Depart for Kedarnath.
08 : 00 Arrive Kedarnath. You will be escorted to the Shrine. Attend the Puja specially arranged for you.
10 : 00 Leave for Badrinath
10 : 40 Arrive Badrinath. Attend the Puja specially arranged for you. Lunch at a restaurant
13 : 00 Depart for Dehradun
14 : 00 Arrive Dehradun (Sahastradhara)
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter
4. Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
5. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are
not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical
reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated
time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be
limited to refund of utilized sectors.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they
will have to pay following cancellation charges
– If cancelled before 7 Days before the date Journey — 20% of total
– If cancelled during 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey — 50%
– Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of amount
– Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund