Tour Duration: 05 Night & 06 Days
Destinations : Haridwar – Phata (3N) – Badrinath (1N) – Rudraprayag (1N) – Haridwar
• Accommodation on well-appointed hotels mentioned, or similar, as per itinerary.
• Daily breakfast & dinner(Veg meals on Fixed Menu) as per itinerary (from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 6).
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in a a time frame.
• Transportation from Haridwar to Haridwar (for the designated meeting point). – Air Condition will work only from Delhi to Haridwar and vice versa, AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5% GST.
• Cost for extra night accommodation (if any).
• Meals other than those mentioned explicitly in the itinerary
• Lunches on all the days.
• Any VIP Darshan charges or special arrangement in temples during sightseeing.
• Any claim due to natural calamity, medical emergencies or evacuation.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, medication etc.
• Any other item not specified in ‘Price includes’.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc.
• Any Pony, Palki, Horse Charges at Kedarnath Ji.
• Anything not mentioned above.
• Any Sightseeing Which Is Not Mentioned In Above Program.
• Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
Day 01 : Haridwar – Phata(Khumera) / Sitapur
Today after an early breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Phata(Khumera) /Sitapur and see the river Mandakini. On arrival check in at the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 02 : Phata(Khumera) / Sitapur – Kedarnath
Morning drive to Gaurikund (16 km drive one way). On arrival, Gaurikund starts your trek ahead for Kedarnath Ji freshening up, perform Pooja and also Darshan at Shri Kedarnathji. This evening we are staying in Kedarnath Ji in govt provided camps or huts (Clients Own arrangement ).
Day 03: Phata(Khumera) Halt. (Today whole day for rest)
Early Morning after Daeshan Kedarnath Ji we are trekking back to Gaurikund and further proceed to hotel for relaxing your self. Overnight stay and dinner at phata.
Day 04 : Phata(Khumera)/Sitapur – Joshimath – Badrinath
The morning after breakfast proceed to Badrinath, via Joshimath (Narasimha Temple, Sankaracharaya Math). Overnight stay at the Hotel
Day 05: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag
Early Morning Firstly Take Bath In “Tapt Kund” (Hot Water Kund), Then Go for Badrinath Ji Darshan. At Badrinath Dham Visit All Temple Surround Badri Dham Like Laxmi Temple, Hanuman Ji Temple, Kuber Ji, Aadi Kedareshwar Temple Etc. After Darshan Drive Back Towards Rudraprayag for Overnight Stay.
Day 06: Rudraprayag – Devprayag – Rishikesh – Haridwar Drop
Today after breakfast, proceed to Haridwar via Devprayag, Rishikesh, where we will drop you at railway station or airport.
|Days||Night Stay||Standard Hotel (2 Star Category)||Deluxe Hotel (3 Star Category)||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|1||Phata(khumera)||Hotel Paradise, Mahadev, Shiva or Similar||Vishnu Palace or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Villa Aadhya or Similar|
|2||Kedardanth||Govt Camps by Own||Govt Camps by Own||Govt Camps by Own|
|3||Phata(khumera)||Hotel Paradise, Mahadev, Shiva or Similar||Vishnu Palace or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Villa Aadhya or Similar|
|4||Badrinath||Hotel Deepak, Hotel Rajasthan or Similar||Snow Crest , Badriville or Similar||Hotel Sarovar Portico or Similar|
|5||Rudraprayag||Hotel Narayana, Vijay Raj or Similar||Hotel Samrat , Pushpdeep Grand or Similar||Hotel Monal or Similar|
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also, Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kameez, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on the valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause a serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctors if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks, Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keeps the wrappers in your pocket and throws when you find a dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be careful.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during a journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles/drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.
SIGHTSEEING COVERED BY US:
• Guptkashi, Kedarnath Ji
• Joshimath, Narsingh Devta Temple
• Badrinath Ji, Mana Village
• Panch Prayag(Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karanprayag, Nand Prayag, Vishnu Prayag)
• Chopta, Trijugi Narayan Temple