Good news for the Pilgrims now, as Kedarnath ji Darshan can be done by Daily helicopter service to kedarnath plying at short interval of time everyday. Yatri can book their tickets in advance to avail the service, many charter companies have resumed the kedarnath Service. people can vist the kedarnath temple and return back to Phata on same day or wish to stay overnight and come back next day by helicopter. Get best customized quote for your spiritual yatra with chalochardham.com
• VIP Darshan.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
• Transportation with Service oriented driver.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
Tour Duration : Same Day Return
Destinations : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Dehradun
SAME DAY : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Dehradun
Depart from Sahastradhara helipad for Kedarnath. Due to state government regulations the charter helicopter coming from Dehradun is not allowed to go directly upto Kedarnath. Passengers will have to take change the helicopters from Guptkashi. This changeover will take only 10?15 minutes. The helipad at Kedarnath is at a distance of 500 Meters from the temple. Its few minutes’ walk from helipad to temple and you will be provided special darshan slips. After darshan leave Kedarnath ji for Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. Arrival Sahastradhara Helipad.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter
4. Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
5. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are
not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical
reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated
time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be
limited to refund of utilized sectors.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they
will have to pay following cancellation charges
– If cancelled before 7 Days before the date Journey — 20% of total
– If cancelled during 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey — 50%
– Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of amount
– Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund