Good news for the Pilgrims now, as Kedarnath ji Darshan can be done by Daily helicopter service to kedarnath plying at short interval of time everyday. Yatri can book their tickets in advance to avail the service, many charter companies have resumed the kedarnath Service. people can vist the kedarnath temple and return back to Phata on same day or wish to stay overnight and come back next day by helicopter. Get best customized quote for your spiritual yatra with chalochardham.com
• VIP Darshan.
• Helicopter Shuttle service at Kedarnath.
• Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
• Transportation with Service oriented driver.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
Tour Duration : Same Day Return
Destinations : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Dehradun
SAME DAY : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Dehradun
Depart from Sahastradhara helipad for Kedarnath. Due to state government regulations the charter helicopter coming from Dehradun is not allowed to go directly upto Kedarnath. Passengers will have to take change the helicopters from Guptkashi. This changeover will take only 10?15 minutes. The helipad at Kedarnath is at a distance of 500 Meters from the temple. Its few minutes’ walk from helipad to temple and you will be provided special darshan slips. After darshan leave Kedarnath ji for Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. Arrival Sahastradhara Helipad.
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kamiz, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctore if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks,Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keep the wrappers in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be carefull.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles / drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.