Panch Badri are famed to be the Hindu sacred shrines dedicated to Lord Vishnu. These temples, namely, Vishal Badri (Badrinath), Yogdhan Badri, Bhavishya Badri, Vridha Badri and Adi Badri are in fact considered the abode of Lord Vishnu and after visiting these places, a person feels the power within themselves. To get in touch with the spirituality, one must book their trip to Panch Badri at www.chalochardham.com that provides best packages with exclusive discounts for group.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• Transportation from Haridwar to Haridwar (for the designated meeting point). – Air Condition will work only from Delhi to Haridwar and vice versa, AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Tour Duration : 05 Night & 06 Days
Destinations : Haridwar – Rishikesh – Rudraprayag – Vishnuprayag – Badrinath – Pandukeshar – Yogdhyan Badri – Saldhar – Bhavishya Badri – Joshimath– Virdha Badri – Adi Badri – Rudraprayag– Haridwar
Day 01 : Haridwar – Rishikesh – Rudraprayag
After breakfast, proceed to Rishikesh, on arrival visit to Laxman Jhulla, Ram Jhulla, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir etc, later continue to Rudraprayag. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Rudraprayag – Vishnuprayag – Badrinath
After breakfast, prceed to Badrinath, on the way visit Vishnuprayag sangam. Later continue to Badrinath ji On arrival check-in at hotel.
Day 03 : Badrinath – Pandukeshar – Yogdhyan Badri – Joshimath
After breakfast, proceed to Joshimath, on the way visit Yogdhan Badri Temple. Later continue to Joshimath, on arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 : Joshimath – Saldhar – Bhavishya Badri – Joshimath
After breakfast, proceed to Syaldhar. Reach Syaldhar and start trek to Bhavishya Badri. On arrivalat Bhavishya Badri, visit the Narsingh temple and Shankracharya temple, later back to Joshimath. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Joshimath – Virdha Badri – Adi Badri – Rudraprayag
After breakfast, proceed to Virdha Badri & Adibadri via Karanpryag. On arrival check-in at hotel. Over night stay at hotel in Rudraprayag.
Day 06 : Rudraprayag – Haridwar
After breakfast, proceed to Haridwar . Drop at Haridwar