The yatra of Chardham is very hectic & lengthy by road, Now operation of helicopter services by various aviation company including government and Private has made this hilly yatra journey more easy and short. Are you looking for do dham yatra? Book with www.chalochardham.com and get best prices for a comfortable spiritual darshan.
• Meal Lunch .
• VIP Darshan.
• Palki/Doli at Yamunotri.
• Special Abhishek in Badrinath & Lunch at Badrinath.
• Cab transfer from Harsil to Gangotri and return to Harsil.
• Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
Tour Duration : Same Day
Destinations : Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harshil – Dehradun
SAME DAY : Dehradun to Kharsali – Kharsali to Yamunotri – Return to Kharsali – Kharsali to Harsil – Harsil to Gangotri – Gangotri to Harsil (Overnight Stay at Harsil)
07 : 00 Departure from (Dehradun) Sahastradhara Helipad
07: 40 Arrive Kharsali On arrival start your trek for Yamunotri Dham approx 6 kms. After the darshan, trek back to Kharsali. (You have an option of taking ponies or palki for the trek) ? 14 : 00 departure from Kharsali by helicopter to Harsil (Gangotri)
14 : 30 Arrive Harsil. The Gangotri temple is 24 kms from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes one way.
16 : 00 Arrive at the Gangotri Temple. Attend the Puja arranged specially For you. Latter return to Dehradun
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kamiz, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctore if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks,Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keep the wrappers in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be carefull.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles / drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.