The yatra of Chardham is very hectic & lengthy by road, Now operation of helicopter services by various aviation company including government and Private has made this hilly yatra journey more easy and short. Are you looking for do dham yatra? Book with www.chalochardham.com and get best prices for a comfortable spiritual darshan.
• Meal Lunch .
• Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
• VIP Darshan.
• Palki/Doli at Yamunotri.
• Lunch at Harsil, Gangotri
• Cab(INNOVA) transfer from Harsil to Gangotri and return to Harsil.
• Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
Tour Duration : Same Day
Destinations : Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Harshil – Dehradun
SAME DAY : Dehradun to Kharsali – Kharsali to Yamunotri – Return to Kharsali – Kharsali to Harsil – Harsil to Gangotri – Gangotri to Harsil (Overnight Stay at Harsil)
07 : 00 Departure from (Dehradun) Sahastradhara Helipad
07: 40 Arrive Kharsali On arrival start your trek for Yamunotri Dham approx 6 kms. After the darshan, trek back to Kharsali. (You have an option of taking ponies or palki for the trek) ? 14 : 00 departure from Kharsali by helicopter to Harsil (Gangotri)
14 : 30 Arrive Harsil. The Gangotri temple is 24 kms from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes one way.
16 : 00 Arrive at the Gangotri Temple. Attend the Puja arranged specially For you. Latter return to Dehradun
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter
4. Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
5. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are
not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical
reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated
time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be
limited to refund of utilized sectors.
CANCELLATION POLICY :
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they
will have to pay following cancellation charges
– If cancelled before 7 Days before the date Journey — 20% of total
– If cancelled during 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey — 50%
– Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of amount
– Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund