If one is searching for a perfect place and is fond of escapades, peace, calm and scenic beauty of natural environment along with a spiritual touch, one can book their trip to Yamontri Dham with www.chalochardham.com that provides the best chardham as well as one dham package also. Yamunotri is one of the four chardhams of Uttarakhand and devotees come here to wash off their sins and Yamuna river.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point). AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
• Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
• AC will not operate on Hills. Ac will only operate from Delhi – Haridwar & Hardwar to Delhi only.
• Government Service Tax (GST) will be extra only.
• Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
Tour Duration : 4 Night & 5 Days
Destinations : Jankichatti (2N) – Haridwar(2N)
Day 01 : Jankichatti – Yamunotri – Jankichatti (6kms Trek/2hrs on foot)
Upon arrival at Delhi airport / railway Station and proceed to Haridwar Hotel – Haridwar is the Gateway of Chardham Yatra. Upon arrival check inn into the hotel. Evening attend The Ganga Arti at famous Har Ki Pauri (by your own). Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Haridwar – Jankichatti (220kms/8-9hr)
Eearly morning bathing in Holy river Ganga and have blessings then proceed to Jankichatti via Dehradun & Mussoorie. En route visit Mussoorie Lake, Kempty fall. Upon arrival check in into the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 : Jankichatti – Yamunotri – Jankichatti (6kms Trek/2hrs on foot)
After breakfast proceed to Yamunotri here can cook rice in Garam Pani kund. After breakfast proceed to Yamunotri here can cook rice in Garam Pani kund. Tourist take this cooked rice to home as “Prasad”. “Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila, after taking bath in Jamunabai Kund’s (HOT WATER) and having “Darshan” of pious “Yamunaji” return to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04 : Jankichatti – Haridwar (220kms/8-9hr)
Morning leave to Haridwar. After reaching at Haridwar Hoter refresh your self and can go to Har-ki-pauri for evening aarti. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Haridwar – Delhi
Morning after breakfast we will drop you at Airport/Railway staiton.
|Days||Night Stay||Standard Hotel(2 Star Category)||Deluxe Hotel(3 Star Category)||Luxury Hotel (4-5 Star category)|
|1||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
|2||Jankichatti||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Raturi or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|3||Jankichatti||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Raturi or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|4||Haridwar||Hotel Lajja Palace , Hotel Pariwal or Similar||Hotel Hari Heritage, Hotel Great Ananda or Similar||Hotel Godwin, Hotel Tulip or Similar|
• Prior Hotel Bookings is a must.
• Carry Heavy Woolen Clothes including Sweaters, Woolen Thermal Body Warmers, Trousers, Jackets, Gloves, Caps, Mufflers any other Cold Fighting Apparel.
• Also Wind Sheeters, Raincoats, Sleeping Bags, Blankets, Water Proof Shoes with sufficient Grips, small Water Proof Tents, Torch with sufficient Batteries and Walking Sticks should also be carried. Ladies are advised to wear Body Hugging Clothing like Salwar Kamiz, Pants etc instead of Sarees.
• Carry Dry Eatable Stocks with you like Biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, Milk Powder, Assorted Dry Fruits, Honey, Lemons and Tinned Foods with other items suiting your palates.
• Trek only on hill-side, avoid trekking or standing on valley side, as Pony (Horse) coming from opposite direction may push you down to the valley which may cause serious casualty.
• Only Registered Pony Walla, Porter, Dandy Man may be hired as they are available for prefixed tariffs.
• While Trekking, Trek slowly and steadily.
• Instructions of Yatra officer should be strictly followed. Respect customs of locals.
• You should Carry sufficient Money to pay for your Personal Expenses during the journey.
• It is always advisable to carry your own Personal Medical prescribe by the doctore if you are ill, or can take some medicine like painkillers, iodex etc.
• While hiring Pony / Doli / Local Laborer if Tea / take care of them also so they provide better services or take more care of you.
• Don’t throw wrappers of Snacks,Biscuits etc on road or in the Forest Trek during journey it you eat anything that keep the wrappers in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
• Places where Warning Signs be carefull.
• Don’t break Traffic rules in the hills.
• Heavy Jewellery and other expensive ornaments during journey.
• Don’t go to the Rivers on the way.
• Alcohol/Non-veg is strictly prohibited.
• Don’t compete with local vehicles / drivers while driving. They know the terrain very well.